Scientists have proven that if you eat the right foods, the efficiency of the brain will increase significantly. This organ, like the whole human body, requires certain useful substances, they will stimulate brain activity and have a positive effect on intellectual development.
Here is the List of Food that can help you train your brain to stand out.
- Fatty fish and seafood are incredibly useful due to the high content of iodine, omega-3 acids and phosphorus. To strengthen memory, improve concentration and minimize the risk of developing heart disease, it is enough to eat these foods 2-4 times a week.
- Bitter chocolate can be consumed regularly and immediately before solving any difficult tasks. It effectively improves the blood circulation of the organ and prevents its premature aging.
- Nuts, especially walnuts, are incredibly useful for brain activity. They contain unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins of groups B and E, folic acid. These products perfectly satisfy hunger, strengthen the bruise and stimulate the thought process.
- Pumpkin seeds contain a large amount of zinc, which is simply necessary for normal memory.
- Eggs are an incredibly useful product for the human body, but for the brain it has a separate meaning. The yolks contain choline, this substance effectively nourishes brain neurons and increases their life cycle. For this organ and the benefit of the whole body, it is enough to consume 1 egg a day.
- Greens, especially spinach is worth noting, it has lutein, which effectively protects brain cells from aging. Scientists from California found that those people who always included greens in their diet retained excellent memory and mental clarity for 11 years longer than others. This is facilitated by folic acid and calcium. It is also necessary to eat parsley, cabbage, lettuce.
- Beans, liver, corn and bran contain a lot of B vitamins, which are important for the normal functioning of this organ.
- Tea with sage has a positive effect on human memory.
- Vegetables, fruits and berries are very useful for the human brain. This is all thanks to antioxidants and other substances that contribute to the saturation of nerve cells with oxygen and nutrients. Separately, it is worth noting the positive effects of cranberries and blueberries.
- Broccoli contains vitamin K, which is necessary to prevent aging of brain cells.
Proper nutrition and the use of nutritious and healthy foods will not only contribute to how to become smart in all subjects, but also help to maintain and strengthen overall health. Effective classes also require physical health and well-being, in which nutrition plays a very important role.
Books for the mind
Undoubtedly, literature remains an inexhaustible source of knowledge that can be turned into the right emotions, actions and decisions.
To find one good book, you need to read 100. But thanks to the smart people who made ready-made collections, like the 100 best books of classical literature or the TOP 10 books on personality development.
Even if you read only 10 books from the classics, you will already learn about hundreds of heroes, live their lives, emotions and become a little wiser.
In order not to copy ready-made lists, look at an unusual selection:
- Daniel Goleman, “Emotional Intelligence. Why it can mean more than IQ”
- Daniel Kahneman, “Think slowly… Decide quickly”
- Mason Curry, “Genius Mode. The Daily routine of great people”
- Stephen Hawking, “The Shortest History of Time”
- Eric Byrne, “Games that people play. People who play games”
- Umberto Eco, “The Story of Beauty”, “The Story of Ugliness”
- Cal Newport, “Stop Dreaming, get busy!”
- Charles Dahigg, “The Power of Habit”
You can download these and other books in free libraries. In the comments you can add to the list of books and ways to become smarter!
What pills to take to get smarter quickly?
To develop mental activity, you can resort to taking certain medications. But before use, it is necessary to consult with a specialist. Several medicines are allocated. Positively affecting the work of the brain:
- Glycine promotes brain activity, improves sleep, reduces intoxication of the body, improves memory, refers to vitamins with a metabolic effect, is often prescribed to schoolchildren during their studies;
- Nootropil normalizes brain activity, improves memory, effectively increases concentration, refers to nootropics;
- Intellan, which contains vitamins and minerals, is a tonic, helps with stress and depression, reduces fatigue, enriches the main organ with useful substances;
- Piracetam belongs to nootropics, helps to fight depression, hypertension, lethargy and dizziness, improves memory and concentration;
- Tanakan is a phytopreparation that improves blood circulation, promotes the nutrition of the brain with glucose, prevents thrombosis, and has a positive effect on visual acuity;
- Pantogam refers to medications, it is prescribed for the treatment of epilepsy or schizophrenia, it is used for children with developmental delays or with problems in the work of cerebral vessels, stimulates the activity of the organ.
Note: The effect of nootropics on the human body has not yet been fully studied, they have many contraindications and side effects. Each person’s body can perceive the medicine in different ways. You do not need to take such drugs without a doctor’s prescription. Nootropics can be addictive.
If there is a need to take pills to improve the thought process, then it is better to give preference to vitamins.
Disclaimer: It will not be enough just to take any medications in order to really develop your thinking, emotional intelligence and increase the amount of knowledge. To do this, it is necessary to make efforts, changing a lot in everyday life. To improve, the brain must always work.
Tips for developing brain activity
Other Therapy to become intelligent
ways to become smarter What to do to lift 50 kg? — Train your muscles. What should I do to become smarter? — Start the thought process. You need to provide the brain with tasks so that it looks for solutions, you can do this at any time. There are some tips that will help develop mental activity:
- Constantly forcing the brain to work, always choosing a new route, visiting an unfamiliar store for the usual purchases, not living a template;
- Play board games, puzzles, sea battle and so on;
- Writing stories or poems, it develops thinking, imagination, promotes creative thinking;
Plan the day, taking up time as much as possible with benefit;
- Don’t be afraid to communicate with smarter people, ask and explain;
- Engage in a suitable set of effective brain exercises and perform them regularly;
Think positively and develop resistance to stress;
- Aerobic exercises have a strong effect on the work of the brain, it is enough to allocate 20 minutes a day for them for a good result;
- To give up smoking, this habit negatively affects the vessels of the brain, which is why the organ is deficient in oxygen;
- Abstaining from alcohol will necessarily have a positive effect on the development of brain activity, drinks containing ethanol kill organ cells;
- To fall in love and build a new cell of society, harmony in relationships effectively increases the efficiency of the brain;
- Expand your social circle, you can meet people from other countries through social networks or just make new acquaintances with smart people, all this broadens your horizons;
- Do not avoid changes in life, be ready for them and even strive independently;
- Do not miss the chances and opportunities to learn something new, visit a place where you have not been, and so on;
- Never back down from what you have started and do not give up, you can learn everything, it is important to choose the right method and make an effort.
Do not think that the older a person is, the smarter he is. The ability to think and analyze correctly does not depend on age, but you can learn it at any time. Don’t worry about robots becoming smarter than humans. The human brain is so complicated that it is unlikely that it will be possible to transfer its properties and skills to a machine.
Smart people think outside the box, think about the consequences before making a decision and do not shy away from anything new. They easily accept even what they disagree with (tolerance). It is for these reasons that they are successful in life, such people have a habit of always involving the work of the brain and the thought process.